Sunday, April 12, 2009

Yesterday,my family and I went to a steamboat-buffet restaurant to have our dinner.Everyone just have to pay RM19.90 and you can EAT EAT EAT!!But..if u cant finished the food that u take,u have to pay for it..When we went there,the special of the day is shark fin with crab meat.Hmmp..yummy..You can choose 2 kind of soup and put in whatever u want..If u cant wait for the steamboat,u can have some mee or fried rice first..
You can make your own mashed potatoes!First,choose the flavour that you want.(just 2 flavour)
Then press the 'mashed potatoes' button.The mashed potatoes will come out in liquid form and then press the flavour that you had choose.Wait for a few minutes before you eat..It is quite tasty for me..Cos I like it so much and I wondering if i can take the machine home =P
*Dessert Time*
When we reach home,we celebrated my sis birthday.Its her birthday on chinese calendar.My dad bought her a cake and we sang thr birthday song for her.Because we are too full so we cant manage to eat the cake.We will take it tomorrow.^.^

No comments: