Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thx guys~~!!

Yesterday i went out steamboat with my friends...i enjoy the meal so so much...and plus seeing all the crazy act that my friends done it just make me laugh non-stop..have u ever saw corn flakes with orange juice and soya??or baby carrot with orange juice..such a weird combination but my friends enjoy it very much...lol!and our miss phei wen ate a lot yesterday..maybe she din eat for 3 days...haha

Then we met with some of our high school friends..really miss them so much..it had been a long time since we met last time..some of them went to further their study and my friend(*Jing theng*) will go to UK next year..All the best to her..=D

At here i would like to thanks all my beloved friends for their wishes!!i appreciate it very much!!thanks again...And special thankz to a person that wishes me so many times!!^.^

谢谢!!!我爱你们~~muackxxxz

No comments: